Georgia Bulldogs in the NFL: Complete List for 2019 Season Including Roster Status and Salary Info
Here’s a list as of end-of-day on September 2. This includes “final” cuts but cuts don’t stop in the NFL. Neither do signings.
A few things of note:
- Davin Bellamy was cut by the Texans and NOT signed to the practice squad. Mr. Humble Yourself may lose this one to Baker Mayfield.
- Rookie WR Terry Godwin is not on a roster. I’d expect that to change.
- Rookie RB Elijah Holyfield made the initial 53-man roster at Carolina, was subsequently cut and then later added back to the practice squad. Welcome to the NFL.
- Garrison Smith, one of my favorite former Dawgs, is not on a roster after 5 years in the league.
- Marlon Brown and Taverres King remain MIA and Brown seems unlikely to resurface at this juncture.
- Orson Charles is currently without a team after being cut by the Browns and later the Broncos.
- A few other names not on rosters (after playing last year): Corey Moore, Ramik Wilson (shocking), Maurice Smith (somewhat surprising) and Tyler Catalina.
The data is below. Salaries are from Spotrac. Note that career earnings includes this year’s cash earnings (which assumes a full season at current status).
In total, former Bulldogs will earn more than $150 million this year. This crew has taken home career earnings of nearly $895 million.
Good on ya, boys.