DUDEYOUCRAZY.net EXCLUSIVE! The Georgia vs. Southern Drinking Game
Editor’s note: Meet my friend Josh Thompson. Josh mentioned to me his idea to publish a weekly Georgia drinking game on our site. I thought Andrew had retweeted the South Carolina game edition, but I couldn’t find it on a quick search of his timeline. It’s altogether possible I made that up. Last weekend was hazy. He can be found on twitter at @j_thompson89
Anyway, this is freaking fantastic, and will prompt equal or greater haziness THIS Saturday.
Take it away, Josh!
Good morning, DudeYouCrazy readers. After meeting Chad at a tailgate last weekend, I offered my talents to bring you the weekly Georgia football drinking game. There are two sets of rules here: weekly rules that differ for each game, and two rules that will repeat every gameday.
To those who choose to partake: I salute you. Getting up and ready to drink for a noon kickoff against an FCS foe is quite a feat. Considering the Friday night that (Editor edit) alcoholics like you/us assuredly had, I’m sure you’ll be able to use this game as an excuse to day drink. That said I’ve tried to keep in mind that we will be nursing hangovers while sipping on Bloody Marys, and not throwing back light beer as if this were an SEC game.
Southern @ Georgia drinking rules:
- Drink when the announcers mention that this is Southern’s first game against an SEC school.
- Drink every time the announcers discuss the Alabama game next week, since everybody has already mentally moved past this one.
- 5 drinks when they discuss Lambert’s NCAA record game last week
- BONUS SHOT if they mention that performance “ending the QB competition”
- Finish your drink if it’s mentioned that Lambert is now dating Miss Georgia
- 3 drinks when the “Southern’s band will win halftime” joke is made
- Shot when Malcolm Mitchell’s children’s book is brought up
- Drink when it’s mentioned that there’s a new Uga this season
- Drink again if this ends in a shot of ‘Cue sitting in his doghouse
Weekly Georgia Bulldog drinking rules:
- Finish your drink on Georgia’s first Special Teams error of the day
- Shot for each additional Special Teams mistake
- Keep drinking every time Chubb carries the ball. Henceforth known as the #ChugForChubb
Posted on September 25, 2015, in College Hoops, Daily Dose of Dawg, DudeYouCrazy College Pick'em, Gambling and tagged #ChugForChubb, Georgia Football Drinking Game, Greyson Lambert, Malcolm Mitchell, Nick Chubb, Southern. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.