List of Georgia Bulldogs in the NFL 2015: All Players on Active Rosters and Practice Squads
|Cordy Glenn||Buffalo Bills||OT||1|
|Bacarri Rambo||Buffalo Bills||S||2|
|Jarius Wynn||Buffalo Bills||DE||IR|
|Reshad Jones||Miami Dolphins||S||1|
|David Andrews||New England Patriots||C||3|
|Marlon Brown||Baltimore Ravens||WR||2|
|Geno Atkins||Cincinnati Bengals||DT||1|
|Clint Boling||Cincinnati Bengals||OG||1|
|A.J. Green||Cincinnati Bengals||WR||1|
|Shawn Williams||Cincinnati Bengals||S||2|
|Brandon Boykin||Pittsburgh Steelers||CB||2|
|Jarvis Jones||Pittsburgh Steelers||LB||1|
|Akeem Dent||Houston Texans||LB||1|
|Ben Jones||Houston Texans||C||1|
|Corey Moore||Houston Texans||S||Practice Squad|
|Amarlo Herrera||Indianapolis Colts||LB||Practice Squad|
|Chris Clemons||Jacksonvile Jaguars||DE||2|
|Abry Jones||Jacksonvile Jaguars||DT||2|
|Toby Johnson||Jacksonvile Jaguars||DT||Practice Squad|
|Arthur Lynch||Denver Broncos||TE||Practice Squad|
|Chris Conley||Kansas City Chiefs||WR||3|
|Justin Houston||Kansas City Chiefs||LB||1|
|Aaron Murray||Kansas City Chiefs||QB||3|
|Ramik Wilson||Kansas City Chiefs||LB||2|
|Kedric Golston||Washington Redskins||DE||2|
|Cornelius Washington||Chicago Bears||DE||2|
|Matthew Stafford||Detroit Lions||QB||1|
|Blair Walsh||Minnesota Vikings||K||1|
|Thomas Davis||Carolina Panthers||LB||1|
|Charles Johnson||Carolina Panthers||DE||1|
|Dannell Ellerbe||New Orleans Saints||LB||2|
|John Jenkins||New Orleans Saints||DT||2|
|Damian Swann||New Orleans Saints||CB||2|
|Benjamin Watson||New Orleans Saints||TE||3|
|Tim Jennings||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||CB||1|
|Drew Butler||Arizona Cardinals||P||1|
|Todd Gurley||St. Louis Rams||RB||2|
|Alec Ogletree||St. Louis Rams||LB||1|
|Garrison Smith||San Francisco 49ers||DT||Practice Squad|
|DeMarcus Dobbs||Seattle Seahawks||DE||3|
Noticeably absent since the posting at the beginning of camp: DeAngelo Tyson (BAL), Kwame Geathers (CIN), Sanders Commings (K.C), Ray Drew (MIA), Orson Charles (N.O.), Jonathon Rumph (NYJ), Kris Durham (OAK), Mike Thornton (PIT), Brandon Bogotay (T.B), Tavarres King (T.B.), Fernando Velasco (TEN).
Some thoughts on those cuts:
- Tyson strung together a serviceable pro career and could catch on if a team is in need. He played in 34 games from 2012-2014 and registered 42 tackles, 1 INT and 2 fumble recoveries.
- Geathers should have stayed at Georgia before going undrafted in 2013. Nonetheless you can’t teach his size and he played well in 7 games for San Diego in 2013. Expect him to get another shot at some point.
- Commings can’t stay healthy, which is a harsh reality for such a talented player.
- Drew will get a practice squad look if he stays after it. Wouldn’t be stunned if he pursued other avenues though.
- Charles is facing a 1-game suspension and I’d imagine that was part of the Saints’ decision to release him. He’ll be back…somewhere.
- Rumph couldn’t cut it at Georgia. Would be surprised to see him cut it as a pro.
- Durham’s days may too be over. He was never better than when he was paired with college teammate Matthew Stafford. He seems like a guy who will stay in shape and always be a mid-season pickup. He was probably drafted a little too high (4th round in 2011), but he’s played in 27 career games, logged 55 catches for 699 yards and three TDs with the Seahawks, Lions and Titans. He was with the Raiders for camp.
- Thornton made it to the final cut in Pittsburgh and will find a practice squad spot somewhere.
- Bogotay is not a professional football players.
- Neither, apparently, is King. King never had elite athleticism which makes his inability to latch on understandable. But he was so damn productive at a major program and caught balls from Stafford in 2008, Joe Cox in 2009 and Murray from 2010-2012. He fit with everyone and accounted for more than 2600 receiving yards and 21 TDs.
- Velasco wasn’t drafted and played six NFL seasons—four with the Titans, one with the Steelers and one with the Panthers. He’ll find a roster spot at some point.
That’s all I got/