Georgia Football: Proof that Nobody Wants to Watch the Bulldogs Play Football this Year
I’ve gotten this email no fewer than seven times since the end of June. I don’t know who is in charge of marketing and ticket sales and whatnot, but at least change the graphic up. Maybe alternate between advertising LA-Mo tickets and Southern Tickets. Whatever you’re doing. It’s not working.
Maybe instead of “Single Game Tickets Available” the messaging should read something like:
- SEASON OPENER!!!
- Bad News: It’s Louisiana-Monroe. Good News: It Ain’t Baseball.
- Hey Guys, Louisiana-Monroe Has Defeated Alabama More Recently Than Georgia, So There’s That. #FactsOnly
- Southern University: Who Hates the South?
- Tickets for Two of Georgia’s Seven Best Home Games Available for Limited Time Only!
- Hey Old People, Both These Games Will Kickoff at Noon, You’ll Love It!
That’s all I got/