SEC Football: Music City Bowl For Dawgs, Auburn To The Outback?
Music City Or Bust
I will be the first to tell you that Georgia had a disappointing year, but we can still win 10 games with a big bowl game win. 10 wins is a good year for most teams, and Georgia being projected to go to the Music City Bowl is a complete insult.
- College Football Playoff Semifinal (Sugar Bowl): Alabama vs Ohio State
- Orange: Mississippi State vs Georgia Tech
- Cotton: Ole Miss vs Baylor
- Citrus: Mizzou vs Minnesota
- Outback: Auburn vs Wisconsin
- Music City: Georgia vs Maryland
- TaxSlayer: LSU vs Boston College
- Belk: Florida vs Notre Dame
- Liberty: Tennessee vs Texas
- Texas: Texas A&M vs West Virginia
- Independence: Arkansas vs N.C. State
- Birmingham: South Carolina vs Cincinnati
- Auburn should not be in the Outback Bowl over UGA. This is a four loss Auburn team who LOST TO UGA! Excuse me, DESTROYED by UGA. I will say Nashville is a much better city than Tampa Bay, but it is a little bit of an insult for UGA to play Maryland after beating Auburn.
- If there is anyway Texas and Texas A&M can play one another, it needs to happen. I am tired of this little cat fight between the schools, you are rivals, play each other.
- South Carolina does not deserve to go to a bowl over Georgia Southern. At All. South Carolina was picked by most (not me) to win the East, but instead they are barely bowl eligible. I just want to watch the world burn.
I understand UGA lost to SC and Florida, but they should still be rewarded for having a shot at another 10 win season. If there is a way for Auburn to not receive a bowl invite, that would be the only thing that could make me happy after receiving a Music City Bowl bid.