Georgia Football: Surprising Unit Due for Breakout Performance against Tennessee
Consider the following:
- Georgia’s secondary continues to improve.
- Georgia’s defense—as a whole—continues to make sound in-game adjustments.
- Tennessee QB Justin Worley ranks 87th in the nation in QB Rating.
- Tennessee QB Justin Worley ranks 101st in the nation in yards per completion.
- Tennessee QB Justin Worley is playing behind one of the least experience offensive lines int he country.
- Tennessee QB Justin Worley has already been sacked more this year than he was all of last year.
- Georgia has a capable pass rush.
My own jinxing aside, how does Georgia’s secondar not have a “breakout” game against Tennessee? I wrote at length about this here, but I think something big might happen.
That’s all I got/