Georgia Plays Clemson Next Week: Here’s What You Need to Know about the Tigers
You have no idea how much this pains me to say, but I have no trash talk for Clemson this week. None.
Maybe it’s because I’ve done a really good job of calling out Clemson’s shortcomings already. Or maybe I’m not thinking clearly seeing as I have been college football deprived for nearly 230 days.
I’m slipping. And I’m sorry.
Georgia plays Clemson one week from tomorrow. If you’re just now joining me, here’s what you need to know about the Tigers…
- The Founding of Clemson
- The PeeAndre Hopkins Incident
- Clemson’s Unknown Offense
- Clemson vs. the SEC
- Clemson is the new Georgia Tech
- Dabo Swinney is crazy
- Remembering the last game
- Clemson’s Really Good Defense
- Clemson’s Rock
- Georgia Fans > Clemson Fans
- Clemsoning is a thing courtesy of Urban Dictionary
- Sammy Potkins Talks Trash
- The Dumbest Tradition in College Football
- Georgia Beats Clemson in Academics
- Richt is Better than Dabo
- Tajh Boyd’s SEC Struggles
- Clemson is Great Historically against the SEC. On Opposite day.
- Aaron Murray Might Throw for 1,000 Yards Against Clemson
That’s all I got/