The DudeYouPodcast Episode 2: Clowney-ing Around/The Storm – Heisman Talk, New SEC Coaches and the NBA Finals
The second episode of the DudeYouPodcast is now available on iTunes. In this episode Andrew Hall is joined by Chad Floyd and Daniel Palmer for a discussion covering:
- Jadeveon Clowney
- The Heisman Trophy
- New SEC head football coaches
- The NBA Finals
A few predictions were made:
- Palmer and Floyd expect Clowney to finish in the top-5 of Heisman voting, I do not.
- Palmer expects more sacks from Clowney than last year, Floyd and I do not.
- Floyd thinks Auburn beats Arkansas in football this year; Palmer thinks the Hogs win that game.
- All three of the Big Three in Podcasting expect the Spurs to win the NBA Finals.
This storm was recorded during a serious storm last night. Accordingly some audio gaps and unnecessary interruptions are in the recording that were not in the original conversation. Please pardon that technical difficult. If it helps, pretend that we all pause awkwardly when asked a question and pretend that I like to interrupt people before they can finish. Heck, that might even be true.
Thank you for listening and please, please, please subscribe to the podcast.
If for some reason you don’t have iTunes, you can listen to the pod here.
That’s all I got/