Show Love to Your Recently Drafted Dawgs
Want to show some love to your favorite newly departed Georgia Bulldogs. Now you can. Jarvis Jones and Alec Ogeltree jerseys are now available:
Jones will be rocking jersy number 95. I’m not necessarily a huge fan of that number selection – I prefer small numbers, but it makes sense. Especially when you consider that his old number was 29. He’s moved the 9 from the end of the number to the beginning and turned the 2 backwards. So it’s completely totally logical. I’m sure that’s why he did it. Order the jersey here.
‘Tree certainly stuck to the prototypical MLB numbering with 52. I can’t knock that. I don’t quite picture him as a ram, but the jersey is lookin good. Pick one up here.
This jersey doesn’t really exist (he will be wearing number 92), but you can create it .
Other Rookie Jersey Numbers:
- Bacarri Rambo, Washington Redskins: 29
- Shawn Williams, Cincinnati Bengals: 40
- Kwame Geathers, San Diego Chargers: 92
- Abry Jones, Jacksonville Jaguars: 91
- Branden Smith, Tampa Bay Bucs: 44
- Cornelius Washington, Chicago Bears: Unknown
- Tavarres King, Denver Broncos: Unknown
- Sanders Commings, Kansas City Chiefes: Unknown
- Marlon Brown, Houston Texans: Unknown
- Michael Gilliard, St. Louis Rams: Unknown
- Christian Robinson, St. Louis Rams: Unknown
There you have it.
That’s all I got/