Handicapping the SEC West: How I did.
This is the eleventh article reviewing the topics I deemed most important to the SEC before the season began.
The previous articles in this series can be found here:
- Storyline 10: The Return of Marcus Lattimore
- Storyline 9: Derek Dooley’s Hot Seat
- Storyline 8: Georgia’s Defense
- Storyline 7: Is Vanderbilt any good?
- Storyline 6: Picking on the New Kids – Texas A&M and Missouri
- Storyline 5: Divisional Powershift Courtesy of Auburn and Florida
- Storyline 4: The Decline of Arkansas and Mississippi State
- Storyline 3: The SEC’s Heisman Candidates
- Storyline 2: Alabama
- Storyline 1: Reviewing the Experts Picks
- Yesterday: Handicapping the SEC East
- Today: Handicapping the SEC West
- Tomorrow: The Coaches First Poll Revisited
The SEC West
As you probably saw, I did really well handicapping the SEC East before the season started. I wasn’t quite as dominant in the West as you can see below.
|Team||DYC Projected Wins||Actual Wins||Vegas Spot||Dude Win $?|
But hey, four wins isn’t awful.
That’s all I got/
Posted on January 19, 2013, in Blog, Georgia Bulldogs, SEC and tagged 2012 Season Review, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, SEC, Texas A&M. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.