Gameday Exclusive: Georgia Fans, This is a Tailgating Essential Today
Today DudeYouCrazy and Co. will be patrolling the greater Georgia Dome area looking for the quality sights and sounds that can only be experienced at the SEC Championship Game. I may or may not be the celebrity picker on College Game Day. I may or may not be talking trash with Alabama fans regarding the true meaning of the homoerotic “Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer” chant. I may or may not crash your tailgate.
But, I’ll tell you what I will be doing. I will be having a good time. And I will be passing out these bad boys.
That’s right, what better way to show respect to the great tailgater out there than with this DudeYouCrazy stamp of approval. It looks great on a grill, a tent, some unsuspecting person’s back or even your car. Once it’s yours you can do whatever you want with it.
So follow DudeYouCrazy on Twitter for updates on the crew’s whereabouts or Tweet a suggestion at us and get ready to have your tailgate crashed. And get ready to give us a hotdog. Trust me, it’s worth it.
Be Sure to Read this Coverage of Conference Championship Week as well:
- Weekly Recap
- SEC Coaching Carousel
- Manti Te’O would be a backup for Jarvis Jones and Alec Ogletree
- Data Dump: White and Nerdy Statistical Analysis on the SEC and the BCS Top 3
- Georgia’s Defense vs. Alabama’s Offense: Stopping the Tide Rush the Key to Georgia Victory
- Knocking the Heisman Candidates
- Georgia’s Offense Shouldn’t be Scared of Alabama’s Defense
- Weekend Preview: We are the Champions
- The Alabama Loss to Georgia in One Gorgeous Picture
- I Expect Georgia to win because Georgia expects Georgia to win
That’s all I got/