10 Things that Should Scare Georgia Fans this Halloween
10. A creative Mike Bobo – don’t out-coach yourself, Mike. Rely on your weapons.
9. Denzel Nkemdiche – The Ole Miss playmaker and older brother of top recruit Robert has nine tackles for a loss this year, two sacks and two interceptions.
8. Offensive Line Injuries – The line has remained relatively healthy and is beginning to strengthen, let’s hope that the unit can stay intact.
7. Auburn – Yes, Georgia fans should even be a little bit afraid of Auburn. This matchup transcends records more often than not and the Tigers would love nothing more than to rain defeat down on the Bulldogs’ parade.
6. Todd Grantham – If he’ll threaten to choke a kid who know what he’d be willing to do to you!
5. Goblins – Those are always scary, I don’t care who you root for.
4. Georgia Tech – Just kidding. I figured you could use some comic relief at this point.
3. Aaron Murray’s Over-zealous Arm – It is real and it can be a problem.
2. Black Jerseys – No, no, no. Please don’t do it!
1. Alabama/LSU – There’s no avoiding both of these teams this year. We’ll know who to fear this time next week.
Have fun out there in the world tonight and be safe.
That’s all I got/