GoDaddy.com Bowl: GoWatchSomethingElse.com
I hate everything about GoDaddy.com. I hate their commercials. I hate their hard-to-use registration options. I hate their bowl. I also hate crappy teams playing in January, as I think I mentioned yesterday.
Here is every reason why you should not support this game between Kent State and Arkansas State:
- Nick Saban went to Kent State. Nick Saban is evil.
- Kent State lost to Kentucky by 33 points.
- Kentucky scored 47 points against Kent State. That’s two more than the Wildcats scored against Florida, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Missouri, Louisville and Mississippi State…combined.
- Kent State only beat Ball State by two points. Neither Kent or Ball is a recognized State.
- Kent State defeated on BCS Conference opponent this year, Rutgers.
- Prior to defeating Rutgers, Kent State had not defeated a BCS Conference opponent since August 30, 2007.
- Arkansas State was briefly home to Gus Malzahn. Enough said.
- Arkansas State lost to Western Kentucky. In football.
- Arkansas State did not defeat a BCS Conference opponent this year.
- Their last BCS Conference win was on August 30, 2008.
- Both of these teams stink.
That’s all I got/